Monday, July 30, 2007

Calling all Karma

Whew, I was on a tear last night! Pardon my rant, but sometimes I just have to get it out.

That being said, let me get this off my chest. In your life, do you have one of those people that you have to maintain contact with? Due to circumstances, you just can't get them out of your life and be done with them. They may be the most vile, miserable excuse for a human being you'll ever have the misfortune to know, but you still have to deal with them. It's frustrating, but I'm sure I'm not alone in this. I just have to suck it up and deal. However, I'm a big believer in that ol' karmic wheel, and I believe what goes around comes around. Maybe not today, maybe not next month, but one day, your behavior will come back to bite you in the ass. And when that happens, I will be the first in line to say, "Guess that didn't work out so well for ya, did it?"

Perhaps a picture will cheer me up. This is some type of hibiscus, commonly called around here Rose of Sharon. We have several, but this one is full of blooms, these gorgeous, large purple flowers. The hummingbirds really like them!

I've added a new website to my favorites. Check it out, recommended for cat lovers only....

No comments: