Monday, March 26, 2007

Summer weather

Oh, at long last, we have warmth and sun! O happy day!

I love this time of year, because all of a sudden, I have a burst of energy. Tonight I got the cushions brushed off and put on the patio furniture, and then of course I had to try it out! I got some good reading time out on the deck. But I also got some stuff done, including a couple of loads of laundry. There is much to be done in the next couple of days, so I'm pleased that the warm weather has given me a boost!

I took a walk in the yard today and checked the status of my bulbs. The crocuses are the prettiest little things, and I got some great pictures with my new camera. The macro function makes for some wonderful close pictures, and I couldn't be happier with these. Look at this one:

Isn't that pretty? I sure think so.

I hope to start my seeds in the next couple of days. Have I mentioned that I love this time of year?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. . .awesome flower, Beth! Wish I had a garden, but I'm limited to my violets.

I loved meeting you & Ken, too. Like I said to you before, I only wish you guys were closer to NYC.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Hon! And I agree--wish we were closer in proximity.