Thursday, December 21, 2006

Mini-Vacation

Addendum:

Shame on me for forgetting to include "Chris Isaak Christmas" in my Honorable Mention Christmas CD's. There are many nice renditions of Christmas songs on there, but my favorite is "Mele Kalikimaka." It's just plain fun to say that!

Well, one more day of work, then a nice little break for Christmas. We'll have Christmas Eve with my family, then Christmas Day with just us and the kids. Should be a fun time. Things seem to be getting a little quieter at work, too, I imagine because most doctors' offices are closing early. That bodes well for those who have to work the weekend and the holiday. (If I haven't mentioned this, our lab is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We have to work every other weekend and three holidays a year. Luckily, my family is very understanding, although it's tough to have to miss a lot of family functions.)

A while back, I was talking about our raccoons, and included a picture of one hanging out in a tree, munching on the bird food. Here's the same guy, but he's all decked out for this time of year:

Ha! I cracked myself up on that one. I'll have to be sure to put the Santa Turkey up here, too...it's even better.

 

No comments: