Friday, February 2, 2007

Brrrrr!

Wow, we've got a nasty ol' cold front coming through this weekend, with lows below zero and windchills 30 to 40 below. Yuck! However, this means it will be an excellent weekend to stay inside and watch....

OUR BRAND NEW TV! Bill, show them what they've won!

I must say, it really is awesome. It actually takes some getting used to, because it's so much bigger than the old one. And the ambilight thing is really cool. Love it!

All the better to watch the game, my dear. That's right, only about 48 hours away from kickoff. I'm not sure how this is playing around the rest of the country (although the Super Bowl is always huge), but around here it's absolutely NUTS. Lots of Bears fans in the area, but lots of Colts fans, too, and as you get a little further south, it's mostly Colts fans. It's all very exciting, and I know it will be a fun game to watch. I got an email from my pal Jim in Indy, and he had this to say:

"yes we were at the game and it was awesome!!! the noise was really up there and the excitement was in the air. i saw grown men crying after they won. makes you wonder what would've happened if they had lost. i guess we would've needed prozac or something to help us survive."

Ha! How cool, though, that he and his wife got to go to the AFC championship game. I thought it was funny about seeing "grown men cry." Well, let me tell ya, it's been a long time coming for the Colts, so I'm ready to see what they can do now that they've made it to the Big One. I'm pullin' for 'em all the way!

Go Colts!

No comments: