Friday, January 19, 2007

Thursdays rock!

Oh boy, we love Thursdays around here! NBC has come up with a great lineup of four comedies, then "ER" (still a great show). "The Office" is my current fave, but I have to give major credit to "Scrubs" for last night's show: a musical!

It was so cheesy and fun, and in the fine tradition of stage musicals, cheesy bad fun. I'm not a huge fan of musicals--honestly, how often do you sing your remarks?--although I always enjoy them when I'm there. "Scrubs" did a great job with some catchy tunes, fine lyrics, and some real toe-tappers, all with tongue in cheek. As a microbiologist, this song really touched me...I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me. I think you'll enjoy it, too. Or should I say "two?"

Yikes, two big games this Sunday. I'm very nervous and I've had to basically not think about it during the week. But now the weekend is here and I have more time to let my mind wander. If I'm this bad on Friday, I'll be a basket case by Sunday....

No comments: