Sunday, November 12, 2006

Good football weekend

Excellent! Notre Dame won, and with all the other teams in the Top 10 that lost, ND should move up in the rankings a notch or two. Colts won also, in a squeaker over the Bills. Still, a win. 9-0!

Well, Stephen King has sucked me in again with Lisey's Story. It took me a few dozen pages to really get into it, but I'm there now. I have mixed feelings about this, because I don't want to put it down, and that's a good thing. The bad thing is...I don't want to put it down! I feel like I can barely get anything done, because I just want to keep reading and reading and reading...I was sitting at the dining room table today, and my butt actually got numb.

Jeez, it's a good read. It's not so much monster-scary as it is creepy-scary, or MENTAL-scary. Lisey is cool. I like her very much.

No comments: