Friday, October 12, 2007

Justice League!

Back from Chi-town. While it wasn't fun to have to be in court, I have to say that we feel that justice was done, and it turned out as well as or better than we had hoped. While we aren't experts, we spent a lot of time doing research and discussing the issues. We're just happy to have this behind us.

As for driving to Chicago, man, I'm glad I don't live in that kind of environment. I lived in Indianapolis for a few years, but the traffic was nothing like that in Chicago (that may have changed now, I don't know). I honestly can't imagine doing that kind of driving every day...I'd feel like there were so many other things I could be doing! I guess I'm spoiled with our light traffic in a smaller city. Twenty minutes, and I'm home, which is in a rural area. I like that. There are not many things that strike me as such a time-waster as the traffic crawl.

One thing we got a kick out of...we were in Waukegan, Illinois, and for whatever weird reason, it seems to be Laundromat Capitol of the World. They were everywhere! I have no explanation or theory for this. It just struck us as funny.

No comments: