Sunday, November 25, 2007

Movie day

We don't go to the theater very often, but today seemed like a good day to go to the movies. We went to see "The Mist." I was pleasantly surprised. It was genuinely creepy, and fairly good. The monsters in the mist were mostly arachnoid, and there was definitely an ick factor there. There was one scene where I had to put my feet up on the chair. There was also some creepy psychological stuff, about what a group of people will do in extreme circumstances. The wonderful Frances Sternhagen was in it, too.

Unfortunately, I'm now paying for my buttered popcorn/Nestle bits binge, and I'm not feeling real great. I think a little couch time might be in order. On our way to theater, this came on the radio, and I sang along. We were cracking up!

 
 

No comments: