Saturday, November 24, 2007

"It's quite breathtaking, you should try it."

For a couple of weeks, we've been saying we need to watch the Austin Powers movies again, so we started last night. We watched the first one, and I made it halfway through the second one. I was cracking up. I can't recall where I saw the first movie, whether it was in the theater or on video, but I remember thinking, "Shane will love this." He came over and we watched it and we had so much fun! I think we went to see "Goldmember" in the theater, and I'm pretty sure we embarrassed our companions. I know that I snorted at one point. While I love the Dr. Evil clip I'll be putting up here, my favorite scene is when Austin gets the electric car stuck sideways in the hallway. It never fails to make me laugh.

No comments: