Wednesday, April 25, 2007

An awesome discovery

I was flipping channels the other day and found a new one. It's so new (to DirectTV, anyway) it's not even listed on the guide we got a couple of months ago when we got our hi def box. It's ChillerTV, and I was delighted!

In the past week, I've watched "Alfred Hitchcock Presents," the original "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde," "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" (LOVE that movie--Bette Davis is creepily perfect.) the remake of "The House on Haunted Hill" (that's such a stinker it's fun to watch), and it looks like they have other series like "Tales From the Crypt" and others of that type. As I told RaQuel, it's the greatest channel in the history of television.

I told my sister about it, too, because she loves this stuff. I can totally see her going on a three-or-so day ChillerTV bender! Personally, I can hardly wait for my next weekend off so I can stay up late and watch scary movies. Their website even has a poll about what you'd like to see more or less of. I especially love the B&W classics, but I also love some of the newer stuff like "The Shining," etc. I also said I'd love to see episodes of "Mystery Science Theater 3000." I miss those so much!

Life is good!

No comments: