Friday, August 31, 2007

O happy weekend!

Whew, I have to say I'm ready for a fun weekend. These past two days at work have been crazy-busy (although today wasn't as bad as yesterday), so I'm ready for some fun and some football!

I also finally got all of the Dandy Warhol discs ordered. I had 4 more to get, and I got good prices from various sellers on Amazon. I'm fairly sure that I won't like any of them as much as "13 Tales from Urban Bohemia." Isn't that always the way it is? "Oh, I love this! I'll get them all! Oh...this isn't as good...." That's usually my experience, but I've read pretty good reviews of all their discs, so I'm sure I'll find some stuff I like in there. Also got some gifties for Ken (shhh...it's a secret), so I'm well on my way with Christmas shopping!

Hey, I got my pictures that I ordered from AOL Pictures. I'm so pleased! The ones that aren't as good are completely my fault--I forgot that in a couple of places, we used the disposable waterproof cameras (like in the, you know, water), and I had scanned those in, so it was my mistake to order them. However, I got three 8x10's of pictures I took with my digital camera, and I must say, I'm impressed. They look very crisp and clear, the color is excellent, and I will have no qualms about ordering this way in the future. Digital cameras are so great for people like me--I take so many crummy photos, and it's a lot of fun to just experiment and try to get decent results. Plus, you can look at them right away and see what's good and what's crap. It's immediate gratification!

GO IRISH!

No comments: