Sunday, September 23, 2007

0-4

Ouch, man. ND got spanked again. But at least this time, we saw a little offense and a little spark. That was a huge improvement, and Ken and I agree that Jimmy Clausen is the man. He's going to do just fine as the ND QB...if he can stay healthy.

I don't know what made me think of this last night, but I was so happy to find it on YouTube! It was always my favorite. Hard to believe it was made in 1950, and it still makes me laugh!

Later

Colts win! Yahoo! Ken is looking forward to watching the Bears tonight, or at least an hour or so of it, considering that he's getting up at 3 AM.

A lovely day here at Nutwood, sunny and gorgeous. I got lots of little things done, including this:

I've been finding lots of feathers in the yard lately, and some of them are so pretty, I thought it would look neat to frame them. The turkey feathers above are in an 8x10" frame, because they're so big. I like the idea of decorating with things I find around here, so I've been looking for frames on sale. I'm very pleased with how the turkey feather frame turned out!

Off to make the meatloaf!

No comments: