Friday, September 7, 2007

The evolution of Monorail Cat

monorail

MONORAIL CAT

Thanks to I Can Has Cheezburger.

Later

You know, I love Monorail Cat and he makes me laugh, but the improved versions certainly make me think that some people have a little too much time on their hands!

So how 'bout those Colts? Lookin' good, baby. I have to admit that in the second half, once I saw that it was likely they were going to win, I headed off to bed. I never got my second wind. But I watched SportsCenter today to see what I missed, and it looks like they just tore it up in the second half. What was especially heartening for me to see was their defense. They took a lot of crap last year, but really came on in the playoffs, and it seems that they liked their new attitude, because they've still got it.

Peyton to Harrison? Awesome.

A little later

Yippeee! I got two of the four Dandy Warhol CD's I ordered, "Welcome to the Monkey House" and "Odditorium or Warlords of Mars." I haven't listened to all of the songs yet, but they are ripped and on the MP3 player. I doubt if I'll like them as much as "13 Tales From Urban Bohemia," but I think I will like them, from what little I've heard.

I saw this thing in a catalog, and I couldn't figure out at first why it creeped me out. Behold the "Fountain of Serenity."

I finally realized why I found it so unsettling and creepy. It reminds me of the eggs in "Alien"! When Ripley stumbles into where the alien has laid all her eggs, and some of them start popping open...<shudder> I can't think of anything less serene than having a hatching alien egg in my living room.

 

No comments: