Thursday, May 1, 2008

It was yummy!

My Eggplant Parmigiana was really good, but wow, I'm stuffed. You can find the recipe here on Kitchen Chatter. It's possible that I'll get a second wind before too long, but right now, I feel like curling up on the couch and snoozing!

Ken called and was getting ready to maybe order dinner. He's done with his meetings on Saturday afternoon (I think), and was asking the people at the hotel desk where to go to learn a little history about the place--that would be Saskatoon, Saskatchewan--and they told him about a local museum. So he's planning on checking that out. I'll look forward to learning a little more about it!

Perhaps more later, but I'm feeling the need for a little couch time at the moment!

P.S. Good to see you again, Ziggy!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,

Glad your Eggplant Parmigiana turned out well.  I'm looking forward to a post about what Ken learns about some of the history in Saskatoon too!

Dirk
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiman1/the-first-amendment-not-politi/  

Anonymous said...

EPP, 50% gone.  Glad you enjoyed, but make sure the other 50% is gone by Sunday :o)  

Anonymous said...

I'm very hungry right now!
I may have to find some good eggplant this weekend and try out your recipe -- and I'll be sure to use real parmesan.
Lori

Anonymous said...

You know I'm going to have Eggplant on my mind when I'm grocery shopping tomorrow (winks)..(Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

funny how after we eat then we want to sleep.......i am the same way.
HUGS!