Friday, May 2, 2008

Well, isn't that special?

I just came across this video of one of Senator Clinton's campaign advisers, Mickey Kantor. This is from a past Bill Clinton campaign, but this guy is one of her advisers now. James Carville and George Stephanopoulus are in there, too, and seem to be getting quite a giggle out of it all. Guess we know what they think of Indiana, don't we? Charming. I take severe umbrage. [Warning: strong language.]

Update

Apparently this is a news story that is still happening. The Clinton campaign is saying that the video was doctored--the "these people are s***" was taken out of context and was actually referring to the Bush administration, and the "white n******" comment was completely fabricated. The person who posted the video on YouTube is saying that they only enhanced the audio.

I'm sure there will be more to come!

And the latest

Ken commented that the video is no longer available, and sure enough, it's been yanked. Very interesting!

Finally

As I read more, it appears that this was indeed inaccurate and a hoax. While I think it goes without saying that none of the people involved with this video read Nutwood Junction, I offer my apologies for getting my dander up about it! As Prince says in "U Got the Look" -- "I stand corrected!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that none of them really like where they go but they need to keep iit to themselves.  I think Kantor just defected to the other side, in Hillarys campaign.  I just read all the way back  on your Jourmals and I like the way you talk as if we were all with you. Lucille4364

Anonymous said...

Looks like the video has been yanked, the link did not work. :o)

Anonymous said...

I tried to watch but it has went bye bye!
XO