Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another Question of the Day

Zobmondo's Question of the Day (and this has already generated much laughter here at Nutwood):

Would You Rather... Always have a little green piece of spinach stuck between your front teeth or… a little booger in your nose that moves when you breathe?

My initial response was NOT the spinach, because I smile a lot, and I'd be flashing the spinach constantly. Besides, I reasoned, it doesn't say that the booger is visible. Ken gave me a look and said, "If you can feel it moving, it's visible." I said, "Not necessarily! It could be way up in your nostril!" (By this time, I was giggling so hard I was crying.) Ken said, "No. Both the spinach AND the booger are visible. But people are more likely to tell you that you have a piece of spinach in your teeth than that you have a visible booger. I'd go with the spinach." (Oh my God, I'm still giggling about this!)

Since the premise has been clarified so that the booger is indeed visible, I also will go with the spinach. That's a little less gross than a booger.


Tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found you through Dan's journal.  Liked your comment to his Muslim's in school blog and thought I'd drop by.  Too bad you're a Notre Dame fan.  ;)  I like the tradition about the school but feel like a lot of the college students feel like we should bow down to them because they are from the famed Notre Dame.  The one thing I can say is that most of them I've met through the rescue have been VERY polite, so maybe I've just encountered the "wrong" students when out around UP mall and such.  (oh I'm from South Bend by the way)
Jamie

Anonymous said...

oh i totally go with the spinach. Those hanging boogers can drive you crazy.
XXO lj

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie! Or should I say, Howdy neighbor! Glad you stopped by. I DO know what you mean about some of the ND students--that may work for them after they leave college, but while they're here in town, I don't think anyone is overly impressed! The majority of those I've encountered have been really good kids, but a few bad apples make for a bad rep.

Beth

Anonymous said...

Oh Geez, now you have me running to the mirror to check...(winks) I'll go with neither. I'm going to stuff my nose with tissue after this and never eat spinach ever again....(Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I would also go with the spinach.
Mostly because the booger moving with every breath I take would drive me nuts!
Lori