Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Congratulations are in order!

A big huge CONGRATS to my pal Jimi. He stopped in the lab today and told us that he'd passed his final, and he now possesses a Bachelor's degree! (He had a two year degree, and has been working on getting his four year degree.) I was so happy for him, I gave him a hug, and considering that Jim is 6'4" or 6'5", that's not easy for me to do--I think I stood on my tiptoes. Ha! Anyhoo, I'm just so pleased for him. I know it's been rough lately, with him working full time, having two young sons, and taking online classes. Jimi, YOU ROCK!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jimi - may it pay off for you in many ways.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Jimi! What a wonderful accomplishment!
Hugs, lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks everyone!  It has been a challenge, but worth it.  I'm SO glad to be done.  Now I can check in on Beth's blog more often...no homework!