Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Serendipity

 
After I made a decision tonight, I read our friend DB's entry.
 
Is he psychic or something?
 
His entry confirmed that I made the right choice, a choice that was eerily similar to one I made some time ago. While I'm not a superstitious person, I do think that sometimes there are things that make you realize that you are on the right track, and I definitely got that feeling tonight.
 
Thanks, D, for what you wrote...although you didn't know it at the time, you gave me quite a nice little boost, a feeling of vindication, and a conviction that I did the right thing. It might not have been quite a "Eureka!" moment, but it was pretty damn close. Thank you, friend.
 
I'm going to try to get to bed soon, because I want to get an early start tomorrow. I plan on working on my concept for a fabulous new game show called "Stump the Candidate!" First contestant: Sarah Palin. First question: What are your qualifications when it come to foreign policy?
 
[sound of crickets]
 
It's conceptual at this point. More to come!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm catching up this weekend, sorry... I try, but just can't keep up with you... LOL!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

I went over to read your other entry. Opps, did you pick another crazy?  There are many of us to pick from.  If I never see you around again, I will understand ;0. DB is a very insightful guy.
~Mary

Anonymous said...

arrrg I love the songs and I am sure that if you follow your heart you will never go wrong , you are a loving and caring person , who is amazing.
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

umm kindof 'spooky! :)
can go for that!
yuo are  ina word
very creative!
hugs,natalie
http://journals.aol.com/Lurkynat/Inerface/

Anonymous said...

i went and read the other person and i take it you decided to stop reading someone? I am a bit confused.
I sit and grin at your way of saying ALOT by saying little about Palin. XO