Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Impeccable timing

Happy New Year!

When we flew home yesterday, there was just a dusting of snow on the ground. (Our little Christmas miracle was that we experienced no flight delays on this trip!) Here's what we're looking out at this morning:

And it looks like we could get even more this afternoon. If it had been coming down like this when we were heading home, I bet we'd still be sitting in Cincinnati. I need to fill all the bird feeders--I'll have to blaze a trail just to get to them! It's very pretty, but I'm sure glad I didn't have to drive in it this morning.

Here's a couple of pictures of Scamper. He's really cute and sweet.

And in the interests of equal time, here's a couple of Sheeba, all hopped up on catnip.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though I am not a fan of Winter and I hate hate hate snow............
I have to admit, this year I have found the beauty in it........
as it lines the roads and covers the trees and houses....
Aweomse pics.....
Love the cats........
They look happy.