Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Loooocy, I'm home!

Just a quick note before I head off to Snoozeville...today I got Season 6 of "I Love Lucy" in the mail. This season includes Lucy getting her head stuck in the trophy cup, and the classic moment where she stuffs the eggs in her shirt and dances the Tango with Ricky. Yikes!

Please send good thoughts to those in trouble due to the recent flooding in our area. Very sad news tonight--two young girls were drowned when the SUV in which they were passengers was swept off the road. Good thoughts also to others throughout the country who have experienced such awful weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Lucy too!  Do you do Netflicks?
Traci

Anonymous said...

Isn't Lucy the best, Traci? I cannot stay in a bad mood while watching a Lucy episode. 50 years later and they're STILL funny. No, we don't do Netflix--there are some things I collect, and the Lucy DVD's are one of them. I already have Seasons 1-5, so Season 6 was a must-have!

Beth