Monday, January 14, 2008

More food talk (sorry Traci!)

Traci has probably eaten by now, but we don't eat until late, right about now!

Oh man....

We're watching "Emeril Live," and right now, he's making stuffed zucchini. I love to make that, too, in the summer, when we have these monster zucchinis that grow in our garden. A combo of hamburger, bread crumbs, a little cheese...oh, it's good stuff.

What's really fun is that Emeril made a Braciole! If you've read this journal in the past couple of weeks, you'll know that I made Braciole, but I made small roulades. Emeril made a large one, and while researching the recipe, I also found some that used a large cut of meat and made a large stuffed roll. I'll be checking out the recipe this week, and I'm thinking I'll be trying Emeril's bigass Braciole recipe. Oh yeah, Babe!

Criminy, I'm hungry...it's chow time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness I've eaten or I'd have to come after you!  Stuffed zucchini sounds great!  I need that recipe.
Traci

Anonymous said...

HA! I'll put it up tomorrow, promise.  :)

Anonymous said...

At this rate I'm going to start pulling out the cook book and cooking more interesting meals. You have definitely caught my interest in adding more variety to the dinner menu. (Hugs) Indigo