Saturday, August 23, 2008

Can I call 'em, or what?


Beth --

I have some important news that I want to make official.

I've chosen Joe Biden to be my running mate.

Joe and I will appear for the first time as running mates this afternoon in Springfield, Illinois -- the same place this campaign began more than 19 months ago.

I'm excited about hitting the campaign trail with Joe, but the two of us can't do this alone. We need your help to keep building this movement for change.

Thanks for your support,

Barack


 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice his running choice this morning and that was my first reaction...Beth was right. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

I was hoping he'd go with Clinton.  He needs her votes.  Not that I'm a Obama fan, just if I were him, i'd have gone with Clinton.
Missie

Anonymous said...

if this keeps up, i am voting Independent. XO

Anonymous said...

Good prediction!!!!   Nice of him to send you a personal e-mail, too!! = )

Joann

Anonymous said...

Joann, yeah, me and a few million other of his close personal friends! ;)

Beth