Thursday, August 21, 2008

An urgent plea

 
I'm afraid that my dear husband has reached his breaking point.
 
He's had it with the sniping and grousing, the negativity, the lies, and the idiocy.
 
He can no longer stomach the constant arguments, the endless debates about finances, and the never-ending discussion of who is smarter than who (although it's quite obvious).
 
He has chosen to take matters into his own hands and has made a decision that I am proud to support. I give him 100% of my backing, and I have committed to working tirelessly on behalf of the endeavor he has chosen.
 
He has made a major announcement on his journal. Please read his entry here, and I hope you will choose to support his--and our--efforts to forge a stronger and better, and more well-behaved, America.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's GREAT... I love it!!!  YUP, he has my total support!!!!  LOL!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Tanks Honey :o)

Anonymous said...

is he a Democrat or a Republican?  You two are crazy. XO

Anonymous said...

uh, I've been over there already. LOL  He has my TOTAL support. LOL  Hugs to ya, honey! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Before we make a hasty commitment, Briege would like to know his position on fresh roasted chicken being fed to house cats.
~Mary

Anonymous said...

What party is he? LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

I would be happy to endorse the Toweller! As long as there are no towels being snapped in my general direction...hey more than one election was won by twisting arms. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

Well, you never know.  A grassroots candidate
could win the hearts of the people.  Of course,
the time element is against him.  Shoulda
declared sooner.  Let me guess who his
VP will be.  Good luck.  I'm for you.  Pat

Anonymous said...

I would vote for him....hugs, Christine