Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mr. Dick

 
MURRIETA, Calif. (July 16) - Andy Dick was arrested early Wednesday for investigation of drug use and sexual battery after the comedian allegedly pulled down a teenager's top, police said.

The former co-star of the TV sitcom "NewsRadio" was released from a detention center after posting $5,000 bail. Calls to his representatives seeking comment were not immediately returned.

***************

Hey, anyone else up for a road trip? I would love to grab a bunch of you and drive to California, dogpile on this jerk, and slap the living crap out of this complete and utter dickweed. While I know that's not likely to happen, I just flicked his latest mug shot with my finger, so please join me in beating the virtual crap out of Andy Dick, one of the most appropriately named minor celebrities there ever was!


Tags:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The true definition of a dickweed and approriately named. I'll bet he was beaten up a lot in school. Right on.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I think that the victums don't get sympathy so the crimnals don't need it
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

He has always annoyed me and creeped me out at the same time.  He's completely offensive....

~Amy

Anonymous said...

You know I never liked him for some reason, even before he became infamous for his drinking and bad behavior.  I hope they can lock him up and keep him locked up before he seriously hurts someone else on his way to killing himself.
Lori

Anonymous said...

Yes,  a very appropriate name !!! Jerk off.

Anonymous said...

BTW, congratulations for being one of Sherry's guest editor picks last week!
Lori

Anonymous said...

I'll give you $10 he has a small penis.

XO

Anonymous said...

I flicked the screen to!!! I think a little to hard!!! LOL

Take Care
Lynne

Anonymous said...

he is one of those people whose photos are not good!!!  *join's in the virtual beating* ;)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife