Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh, oh those summer nights....

What a perfect July night. More to follow, as well as pictures, but it was just such a blast tonight! Nothin' says summer like rollin' along with the top down and singing along to some fun songs!

Two fun surprises at the ball park: there was a special guest there, the San Diego Chicken, and the Chicken really is the King of Mascots. Very funny. And after the game (the Hawks lost, sad to say), there was a great fireworks display. Here it is July 11th, and we still got to see a great fireworks show!

More tomorrow!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being Guest Editor Pick on Magic Smoke.  You and Ken both got the honor and deserve it.  Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

glad you had a good time. XO

Anonymous said...

I read entries out loud sometimes, standing(uhm, yeah, I am sure that is some sort of disorder).  I swear both kittens perched up when I read "chicken." ~Mary

Anonymous said...

The kittens are above me on the stairs, but I meant perked not perched. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

I just read your hubby's entry, and I'm so jealous about riding in the convertible with the top down!  It really made me miss my convertible!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a delightful evening hon. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

As I commented in Ken's journal, sounds like a perfect evening!

Dirk